“Loved it!”

Private DC Segway Tours
Ranked #20 of 155 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Private DC Segway Tours allows you to see and experience more without the distraction of a large group. We specialize in small group tours. Your guide will take photographs of you with beautiful Washington DC in the background, so bring your camera or camera phone. Without the distraction of others we are able to glide smoother and more streamline from one site to the next.
Reviewed December 24, 2012

My husband and I did the night tour and loved every bit of it! Being locals we thought we had seen it all, but we were pleasantly surprised to see some parts that we had missed out, plus got to know some of the not so known facts of history. Both Corey and Darnell were excellent guides and were also very patient during the training process.
We plan on doing it again soon and have already highly recommended it some of our friends.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Nothing beats travelling 26+ hours and then jumping on a Segway. But more importantly the efforts that Corey and Darnell put into our afternoon were second to none. If you want to have fun, exercise, sitesee and be privy to a wonderful learning experience then this is the best way to see DC. Thanks Guys, we will be recommending you to everyone who we know are going to DC.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I took the Segway tour in October 2012.

I’m the south side of 60 and have never been a big fan of motorized wheeled conveyances (dinosaur!). Cars don’t excite me, motorcycles don’t thrill me; I’m much happier walking. Therefore, I was a bit leery about booking a Segway tour, but I knew my husband would love it, and seeing as how he is a really nice guy, I decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did!

Corey and Darnell were wonderful. They individually trained us and ensured we would feel safe and be safe before ever getting into traffic. By the end of the tour, my subconscious brain kicked in and was innately doing the driving. It was great. And, even as much as I love walking, for Washing D.C., which has very looooooong blocks, the Segway tour is much better.

1  Thank mah1066ban
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I'll make some suggestions to help you out with this great tour. The monuments and sights in D.C. are quite amazing to see, but they are spaced out over a large area and to see them all you are either going to have to walk many, many miles or the better option is to do a tour like this.

First, do the night tour cause you get to see everything all nicely lit up and importantly cause there are less people on the roads and sidewalks for you to have to avoid running in to.

Secondly, don't sweat over the price. It does seem quite expensive, but it is very much worth every dollar spent. I am soooo glad we did this tour that I'd do it again in a heartbeat no matter the cost.

Lastly, do the longer, Deluxe tour. It allowed us to see alot more of the city, including Capitol Hill and the guide showed the locations of alot of the museums and interesting sites. Also, it took them about an hour to get everyone comfortable on the Segways, so the longer tour meant more time to enjoy riding the Seways.

Corey and Darnell are great guides and we had a great time. Thanks alot.

1  Thank barkman
See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My wife and I had limited time while visiting DC and these guys were very accommodating and helpful with organising the tour. The guides were patient and caring the entire time making sure everyone was comfortable and confident with the use of the Segways. The tour itself was fantastic, hitting all of the big and small monuments we wanted to see. We didn't feel rushed and were given enough time to enjoy each of the sights. I felt safe and confident with our guides the whole time, highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting DC.

1  Thank Dan_DeAngelis