“cannot be better”

Private DC Segway Tours
Ranked #26 of 139 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Private DC Segway Tours allows you to see and experience more without the distraction of a large group. We specialize in small group tours. Your guide will take photographs of you with beautiful Washington DC in the background, so bring your camera or camera phone. Without the distraction of others we are able to glide smoother and more streamline from one site to the next.
Miami, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“cannot be better”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

carey and darnell make the difference.
the key aspect is that, because the groups are small, they put emphasis on the safety aspect of riding a segway, just to have you ready to stop if a child cross your way......you must be able to stop promptly and without hesitation.
they got us ready for the adventure.

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The guides made all the difference!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

There are so many great Segway tour companies in DC, but Corey and his beautiful wife made ALL the difference! They turned up early, were prompt with email/phone communications, and were such warm and funny people.
I'm not exactly Braveheart when it comes to speed on wheels, but Corey put me at ease, and soon I was zooming along at the topspeed that the Segway would allow! My friend can't ride a bike, and was extremely nervous, but she was totally rocking it by the middle of our tour :) You shouldn't think that Segways are difficult to operate, or for extremely dexterous people, because it's pretty easy once Corey teaches you how. Plus, TRUST me, you wouldn't want to be legging it all around DC looking at all the monuments. It is QUITE a hike around.... this way you get to see everything in as short a time as possible, and not stress about time.
Totally enjoyed the tour, thanks guys! Come visit us in Singapore anytime! :)

Visited August 2012
Torrance, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

What a great way to see city with a wonderful guide. I felt like I was amongst friends while challengeing myself to ride this contraption. With Cory's smiling intense training, I felt confident to attack the beautiful terrain.

Would reccomend it immensely!!!! Go see Cory and his beautiful side kick!!!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ERF396
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEST. TOUR. EVER!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I were in DC for 2 days and wanted a quick and fun way to see a lot of the sights. We were a little hesitant at first because it is a little pricey ($120 for 2-3 hours). But it was worth every cent.This tour was all we wanted and more. Corey and Darnell did an awesome jobmaking sure we were all safe and comfortable. Corey's commentary of everything we saw was interesting and full of little known facts. We are not ones who want to stay in one place for hours. They let us stay at main sights for 5-10 minutes, took pictures of us, and I can't think of anything that we would have wanted them to do differently. We have taken tours all over the world and this is hands down the best we have ever done. I enthusiastically recommend this tour to anyone.

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A Great fun time, but also an informative tour.”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

We did the 6:30 pm tour and loved it. My wife & I had riden segways before but Corey & Darneil still taught us more. The training was extensive & good. Seeing the sites @ night was fantastic, and the couple were fun guides & very knowledgeable. Doing this in a small group also made it much more enjoyable as.we got to know the others and wasted less time.
Highly recommend.