“Excellent!!”

Private DC Segway Tours
Ranked #34 of 147 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Private DC Segway Tours allows you to see and experience more without the distraction of a large group. We specialize in small group tours. Your guide will take photographs of you with beautiful Washington DC in the background, so bring your camera or camera phone. Without the distraction of others we are able to glide smoother and more streamline from one site to the next.
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Just as you have read on other reviews, this was awesome. My daughter, husband and I are still talking about how fun it was. The group was small, the three of us and one other. Corey was very nice and provided some information at each stop or along the way. He even held my camera for me as we rode and took pictures of us in action and at the stops. We had plenty of time to stop and explore the monuments. We recommend seeing DC on Segways and paying the extra money for this private tour where the group is small and you have control of how long stops are. Excellent! A must for DC tourists.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We had such a great time touring the DC area in style...segway style that is! Corey was such an amazing tour guide & we were able to cover all the historical hot spots in DC. He suggested that evenings would be better and we couldn't have agreed more. There were fewer people out and the monuments were beautiful! Thanks again Corey.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This was a great way to see a whole lot of things in DC without having to walk for miles and miles - plus riding the segway was lots of fun! Corey is great - very engaging and a great coach for teaching how to ride the segway. He provided good background information on the monuments and kept the pace of the tour just right, letting us visit, take pictures, etc. You won't get an in-depth visit to any of the locations on the tour, but you will get a taste of everything so you can decide what you want to go back and visit for a longer time. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I lived in DC for 25 years and took many friends to tour the monuments (before moving in 2010) . . . and I can say with great confidence that this is the ONLY way to go. I am 60 years old and not athletic and Corey's training gave me great confidence; our entire group became expert and Corey was very mindful of pointing out potential hazards. The segue is so much fun and worth double the cost. Unlike some of the other segue tours, you get to stop and see many monuments in depth. As others have said, this was the highlight of the trip. Even though someone else paid for our tour including a generous gratuity, we all were so impressed that we added an additional large tip that was well earned. I can't say enough. I've travelled all over the world and I can't think of a single tourist aid over the past 25 years to match this. DO NOT MISS THIS!!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This was part of a planned itinerary, not something I would have sought out as I have ridden a Segway before and thought once was enough. Also not a huge fan of monument sightseeing.
As many other reviewers said it is a great way to see the monuments, especially for those older or not so fit. And riding the Segway was plenty fun the second time around.
But it was Corey that made it so enjoyable and worthwhile. Good energy, personable and funny, he would make digging ditches tolerable if not flat out fun.