“A great way to tour Washington, with an energetic, helpful guide”

Private DC Segway Tours
Ranked #32 of 145 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Private DC Segway Tours allows you to see and experience more without the distraction of a large group. We specialize in small group tours. Your guide will take photographs of you with beautiful Washington DC in the background, so bring your camera or camera phone. Without the distraction of others we are able to glide smoother and more streamline from one site to the next.
Rockville, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A great way to tour Washington, with an energetic, helpful guide”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I was initially skeptical about taking the tour, but the guide (Corey) was absolutely wonderful and the experience just delightful. It took about 2-3 minutes to get comfortable on the Segway, and the tour was outstanding. We are longtime DC natives and had never taken such a tour, but are happy to recommend it to everyone. A great and fun way to zip around the mall and see all the monuments.

Visited November 2011

Gaithersburg, Maryland
“This was beyond fun and the best way to see our Monuments!”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We had guests in from Wisconsin and decided to tour the City. Segways came up as a way of doing it quickly while having fun. There were 4 of us and our tour guide, Corey. We all had a blast. The 2 hours went very quickly, we saw everything we wanted to see and just had fun. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to do something different. Everyone walking was jealous of the speed and ease with which we were buzzing by. A GREAT time was had by all.

Visited November 2011
dcsegtours, Manager at Private DC Segway Tours, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Our small group definitely made the walkers and onlookers jealous on that day! I love that feeling of cruising past the walkers. Say hello to the family in Wisconsin. Corey
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Me, my friends and teacher went on the tour with Corey in October 2011. It was amazing. He was such a good tour guide and as well as making it really fun i actually learned loads from him too! It was such a good way to see DC.
Thanks Corey!

check out- www.DcSegTours.com and number 703-296-9867

Visited October 2011
2 Thank FionaM443
Another beautiful group from the UK. You ladies rode like champions. We hope to see you again. Cheers!
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Excellent service, very accommodating, a lot of fun! Thanks Cory!

Peachtree City, Georgia
“Best Way to View Washington, DC”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

What a great time we had. I always wanted to ride a Segway, but my wife was nervous. We signed up on line ( I like the idea of a personal tour instead of a group for my wife).
We met Corey the Guide and he showed us how to use them in less than 2 minutes and we were on our way. What a kick, Corey was great as a guide but the fun of moving around DC without any problem was amazing. And you could go right up to every point of interest with out any problem! We rode on the sidewalks, streets, lawns wherever we needed to go. Corey took our picture at ever stop and we just flew around DC after 2 hours we decided to go another hour for the deluxe tour. Everything was great! If you don't do this you are missing out. We are seniors citizens and if we can do it anyone can and by the end of the tour my wife was a pro!!! Another thing off my bucket list, in fact I went on line today to look at buying one that I could use for the Golf Course!

Visited October 2011
dcsegtours, Owner at Private DC Segway Tours, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Yes, we definitely had a blast on that day and we are so happy that you decided to continue on with the deluxe tour. LoL The Segways can be addictive! I hope things are going great in GA. Let me (Corey) know when you get your own Segway!