I stayed here this past weekend for a wedding. I would give this hotel an 8.5/10.
The two cons:
1. We had forgotten hairspray and shaving cream so I asked at the front desk and was abruptly told by the asian woman (sorry, I do not remember her name) that the front desk does not carry such items but she would message housekeeping to deliver the items to my room. This never happened.
2. On my ride in the elevator to my room I encountered two extremely intoxicated females who were not guests at the hotel. I only became aware of them not being guests when they asked me where they were and if I knew how to give directions to their friends. I informed a member of security but I saw these two females again later on in the night so I assume nothing happened.
Besides for this, excellent stay and service. Would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc