Stayed at the Ritz for 3 nights. Check in and check out was very quick with friendly and professional staff. The room was very comfortable, clean and well furnished with nice character. The location is really good - there are a bunch of restaurants (including a Chinese restaurant) and convenience stores nearby with great variety. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and the service quality was one of the best I have experienced in the US.
Would recommend this hotel for business or vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc