I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights at the end of April and was very satisfied. The location was perfect. Easy access to walk to many of the local restaurants and attractions. I especially enjoyed Founding Farmers for dinner. I was lucky enough to get a large suite on the 6th floor. The views aren't great at the momemt due to construction but, honestly it's DC and there isnt a skyline view! The construction on 22nd was a little loud in the morning but, otherwise the room was great. Beds are very comfortable and the room is well appointed. I was bummed that there was not a coffee maker in the room until I went tot the lobby by the elevator and saw the nice spread of coffee's and teas as well as snacks. The staff was very accommodating when the tea selection ran out as well as at check in and check out. They truly care about your stay. Next time I get the chance to book a Ritz for work it will be my first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc