We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton in DC on Easter weekend and were incredibly impressed with how hotel was able to handle a large number of guests yet still maintain the luxury we would expect. They had a seasonal Easter display with an enormous chocolate egg and gave us a list of activities that weekend when we checked in. We had dinner in West End Bistro and it was an excellent meal. Our waiter was very knowledgeable with the wine selection and we picked our entrees based on his great recommendations. Overall this is a wonderful property and we would happily go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc