The hotel is in a good location, within easy walking distance of Dupont Circle. The rooms are nicely decorated and the marble bathrooms have separate shower stalls and bathtubs. Service is excellent and the concierge is particularly good about making restaurant reservations.
There are two noteworthy features of this Ritz Carlton: 1) the first class gym; and 2) a great restaurant. The gym is a branch of the Sports Club LA, and is huge (140,000 sf) with top equipment and a myriad of classes. The hotel restaurant, West End Bistro, is owned by Eric Ripert of Le Bernardin fame and is fabulous. A great choice for DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc