We stayed last June on a family trip to DC to visit all the sights. The staff and the hotel are beyond wonderful. We arrived very early Saturday morning and they had our room ready. They were more than helpful with walking details, dinner reservations and special arrangements to drive us to the airport in their Mercedes. We loved this hotel, and although we did not have a great view, we had a beautiful suite which was perfect for our family of four. They brought in a cot, we had a full HUGE bathroom and a half bath. Everything you can imagine from a Ritz and more. The staff were all helpful and friendly and the other guests elegant. The rooms quiet, clean and beautifully decorated. We hope to stay again next time we are in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc