If you are looking for a solid Ritz in a great location - close enough to Georgetown, GW area, Embassy, White House, - this is a great choice. I like this hotel because the staff doesn't overplay the hand of "welcome to DC, where everyone thinks they are powerful". There are hotels down 16th that certainly do that. What a bore! Here, the staff is great. Lauren Sedwick was very helpful to my wife and me in dealing with our billing and room 733 was lovely. The bar was nice - cozy (everything is cozy on the first floor as a result of a strange floor plan). Only complaint was that I could have used stronger water pressure on our shower - I know, spoiled American. Thanks guys. See you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc