The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$97
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$328
$167
$191
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$145
$134
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$144
$125
  • Breakfast included
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$191
$127
$116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$136
$129
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$120
$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

1,309 results
All reviewssports clubclub levelwest end bistroequinox gymwestend bistrohealth clubroom serviceturn down serviceluxury hotelthe entire stafflobby barfour seasonsbusiness tripfitness centerupon checkfoggy bottomlincoln memorial
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayed here for a conference and were continually surprised by the exceptional service at this hotel. They did an excellent job anticipating and accommodating our needs, and I would rank this among the very best hotels we've experienced with respect to customer service.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Typical Ritz quality hotel. Very elegant!! The lobby is small but there are a couple of entertaining floors. The hotel is pretty close to Marta, approximately 4 blocks next to GW hospital. The area is vagrant free, which is always a plus. I stayed on 5 floor which had some hard banging noises that appeared not to be construction. The room was very nice as usual, and every appeared new and fresh. Plenty of fluffy pillows. Separate shower was a plus. There was a Walgreens across the street

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This is the first time that I stayed at a Ritz and it has convinced me to stay at a Ritz wherever I go. The staff made you feel very welcome. The service is attentive and courteous without being obsequious. The best part? After finishing the Marine Corps Marathon and returning to my room, there was a knock. At the door was a staff member with balloons and a personalized plaque with my name and marathon time congratulating me for finishing the marathon. Special touches like that just makes the stay so much more memorable!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here for the Marine Corp Marathon weekend 2012 and because of Hurricane Sandy ended up staying an additional night when our flight was cancelled. The staff at the Ritz are the best I have ever seen; they knew our names and what our trip was about. They bent over backwards to accomodate any need we might have and their attitudes were flawless. Prior to the race, they left encourgaging notes in our room and when we returned from the race there was a balloon bouquet with a framed congrats with our race time on it. We were very much impressed. During the hurricane, they kept us informed with information sheets in our rooms and offered assistance with travel issues. The conciege was able to get us a rental car, in the midst of a rental car frenzy, so we were able to drive home. I have stayed at a host of five star properties, but can honestly say that the staff at this hotel was by far the best I have experienced. This is the only place I will stay if in DC again. Thanks guys for your amazing work and attitudes

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank susanphill
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Over the past year, I've stayed in over 25 hotels across the U.S. and around the world. The best experience I had was a four night stay at the Ritz-Carlton in Georgetown/Washington D.C. It started at the very beginning, as the staff made sure I didn't leave anything behind in the taxi, and then I was greeted by name with a cold drink at reception (even though I had never been there before!).

The hotel was conveniently located within walking distance or a short walk to the metro of where I needed to be. The staff really went out of their way to ensure that I had a wonderful experience in the hotel. I certainly plan on staying here on my next trip to Washington, and would certainly love to take my family the next time!

Many thanks to the Ritz staff for such a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business