We recently visited the Ritz while my husband had a conference at the Convention Center. The hotel was comfortable, service was excellent and staff was very courteous. We liked the turndown service with water and chocolates every night, we also liked the afternoon snacks (m&m's, chocolate chip cookies, warm apple cider). The gym did cost an extra $15/ day - but it was really nice and well worth the extra expense. The little cafe next to the gym has really good smoothies. I did not go to the spa on this trip. The hotel is well situated, a short 10 minute walk to Georgetown shopping and about a 30 minute walk to The Mall/Smithsonian museums. Room service was quick and tasty. We did use the valet parking - very convenient, but pricey $50/day. The staff even got stuffed animals to take home to our children - very thoughtful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc