We paid about $90/night to stay here. The beds were comfortable and rooms clean. It costs $25/night to park, but we parked on the street for free. Not that convenient to get to Downtown DC, but there is a bus not far from hotel. We drove to Downtown without any problem though.
We were traveling with a 2 year old and he was sick the night before we left. We called the front desk for help to clean up and the response was very slow. Had to call 3 times to get cleaning supplies and more towels. I think there was no housekeeping staff in the evening so a maintenace guy had to come. Other than that I thought the hotel was fine, but nothing special....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgetown's own peaceful retreat. The Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center offers a unique experience nestled among the building of the Georgetown University campus. Located in the center of campus, it is a leisurely walk or short taxi ride away from the bustling streets of shopping and restaurants in the heart of Georgetown. A variety of amenities and services are offered in this 146 room hotel to suit the needs of the business, family and leisure travelers. The 13,500 sq. feet of event space provides an ideal location for anything from corporate meetings to weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown University Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Georgetown University Conference
- Georgetown University Conference Washington Dc