We used Priceline to get a great deal on this hotel. Agree with other reviews in that it's not the most convenient location. However, if the weather is good and you don't mind walking, you'll get a beautiful city and campus tour on your way to D.C.'s hot spots.
Rooms were small, but clean and modern. Nice beds and bathroom amenities.
The front desk gave us inconsistent information about the shuttles to Rosslyn and Dupont Metro stations -- one clerk said they didn't run at all on weekends, one said they did. May want to call in advance if shuttle service is a big priority.
For what we paid, we were more than satisfied with this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgetown's own peaceful retreat. The Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center offers a unique experience nestled among the building of the Georgetown University campus. Located in the center of campus, it is a leisurely walk or short taxi ride away from the bustling streets of shopping and restaurants in the heart of Georgetown. A variety of amenities and services are offered in this 146 room hotel to suit the needs of the business, family and leisure travelers. The 13,500 sq. feet of event space provides an ideal location for anything from corporate meetings to weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown University Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Georgetown University Conference
- Georgetown University Conference Washington Dc