Above average rooms and in my experiences top notch front desk staff. It's a bit hard to find the first time you drive there. Parking can be a challenge depending on the time of day you arrive. It is in the same building as the Georgetown student center with some fast food restaurants, etc. It is in walking distance of some other restaurants. Best value is that is adjacent to Georgetown University Hospital. My wife was treated at GUH and staying here was a lifesaver. The front desk staff worked closely with me to extend my stay based on my wife's discharge date and I've found them always to be helpful. Prices are in line with what you would expect in the Wash DC area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgetown's own peaceful retreat. The Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center offers a unique experience nestled among the building of the Georgetown University campus. Located in the center of campus, it is a leisurely walk or short taxi ride away from the bustling streets of shopping and restaurants in the heart of Georgetown. A variety of amenities and services are offered in this 146 room hotel to suit the needs of the business, family and leisure travelers. The 13,500 sq. feet of event space provides an ideal location for anything from corporate meetings to weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown University Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Georgetown University Conference
- Georgetown University Conference Washington Dc