Stayed in a 1 bedroom suite with 2 adults and 2 kids (on a sofa in the living room). The hotel is well located in DC - 15 min. walk to Georgetown, 30 min. walk to White House and Lincoln Memorial, easy subway ride elsewhere. Cab to most places $10 - $15. The neighborhood is pleasant, with lots of eating and shopping options.
Hotel staff is wonderful - both friendly and helpful. However, the accommodation itself left some to be desired. The bed in the bedroom should really be a king, not a queen and the mattress is the most uncomfortable we slept on in a while. Water pressure in the shower isn't great either. They are upgrading the hotel top to bottom (3 floors were closed for renovation) and so will hopefully take care of these issues.
If they get the upgrades right, this is a great value for the money for families visiting DC.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington/Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Dupont Circle
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn