Our stay at the Residence Inn DuPont Circle in Washington DC was made exceptional by the wonderful staff. The location is perfect, a couple blocks from the metro, numerous restaurants are just outside the door, CVS and dry cleaners up the street and on site laundry was always available. We stayed 13 nights and the staff was exceptional, from housekeeping, one woman from Jamaica was so kind, (I forgot her name), to the staff preparing and serving the plentiful food daily were helpful and so professional, to Jose and Romeo who worked the front desk, always available and quick to accommodate.
All of this and now on to the main reason I'm writing this review as it's my first TripAdvisor review. Two exceptional women working the front desk here at DuPont Residence Inn are Tera and Latoya, they both have made my son and I feel so welcome, gave us tips about the area, info on restaurants, metro stops, directions to many places, and much more. My son is here to work at the Capital and has now moved to a local University to dorm. As a traveling female both Latoya and Tera made me feel safe, comfortable and at home. We are from Hawaii and who would think we would be 5,000 miles away from home and we would find this kind of Aloha spirit in Washington DC, Mahalo to you both Tera and Latoya for making our stay more than we expected. With staff like this we will be returning soon!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington/Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Dupont Circle
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn