I booked two nights at this hotel for the first week of November through the Washington Convention & Visitors Bureau website. The rate was around $221/night, not including tax. I had a two-room suite, with almost-full kitchen (no stove, only a two-burner cooktop, but I wasn't there to cook!). There was a coffeemaker with coffee provided, but take some creamers from the breakfast bar unless you like the powdered stuff - I found it just as easy to get dressed and go downstairs to get coffee. Very spacious and comfortable accommodations. The room was clean and had TVs in both the bedroom and the kitchen/dining/living room. Price included free full breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage or Canadian bacon, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, breads and bagels, fruit) and free wi-fi. It was also Marriott Customer Appreciation Week, so a free dinner was provided on the night I checked in - some kind of mystery meat that turned out to be a quite edible meat loaf, mashed potatoes, salad, veggie platter, cheese and chips, cake. Bonus - saved me at least $20 "on the town." The hotel is not convenient for business trips to Capitol Hill - a taxi ride is about $15 with tip via Rock Creek Parkway. Staff was very friendly - the desk clerk must have told me at least 3 times at check-in to call the front desk if I needed anything. P St. tends to be a bit noisy, so if you want quiet, ask for a room at the back of the building. Taxis line up at the Palomar Hotel across the street so there's never a problem getting a cab. There is a restaurant in the same building that has a bar and a pretty good-looking menu, though I didn't get a chance to try it. No business center per se, but two computers in the breakfast room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington/Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Dupont Circle
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn