We were on an extended business trip of six weeks in DC from Germany and stayed in Residence Inn with family including, an eleven months old baby. For us, the location was ideal, very close to the Metro Station, and nicely located close to all the amenities of Dupont Circle, including restaurants, shops and children playgrounds, to Embassy Row, to Rock Creek Park and to Georgetown, which allowed us to do beautiful evening walks with the stroller. On one evening we even saw deer on in three minutes walking distance from the hotel.
The hotel is run by a very efficient, well trained and friendly team. Since we stayed very long in the hotel and interacted with personnel from all functions, we can say it holds true for everyone without exception: cleaners, security, technicians, breakfast people, reception and management. The personnel went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and at home. At the weekday dinners, we were personally welcomed by the Hotel Director Flavia and the Marketing Director Annjeannette, a very nice way of getting to know each other. Service was very quick, e.g. if there was a problem with the toilet flush, a call to reception sufficed and the technician was available to handle the problem within five minutes. They also cater to special requests, e.g. prior to our arrival, I had asked for socket protectors which were handed over to us when we arrived. We bonded very well with the lady who took care of our room, Santos. Our son turned one year while staying at Residence Inn and was given a wonderful birthday present, balloon and a birthday card signed by numerous people of the hotel team.
We left the hotel after six weeks on a late flight to Frankfurt and the hotel did not charge us for the last day although we stayed in the room until 6 pm (and the room could not be handed over to another guest).
All in all, I can recommend this hotel very much for any traveler in a long-term stay situation and I will stay there again when I come to DC.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington/Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Dupont Circle
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn