We stayed 5 nights in Double bedroom suites with our two kids 18 and 13. We got a room at the 10th floor facing the street.
This hotel is perfect for a family the flat is large with a nice living room and 2 bathrooms. The value for money is very good; the price includes a free wireless Internet connection, (a must with 2 teenagers!) the breakfast, and 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) a complementary dinner. The breakfast choices are good, and you can eat as much as you can! The coffee is not the best we drunk but the cakes, pancakes and waffle are terrific, and every day there are different hot dishes. For the coffee if you want something better the Starbuck is in front the hotel. The complementary meal is tasteful, and when you walked all the Day visiting DC attractions, It is nice to not have to look for a restaurant. It looks that you are coming home.
The hotel is very well located to visit DC, we never used a taxi during our stay. Everything is within walking distance. Walking in DC is very nice, large avenue, lot of green. You can also easily go to Georgetown or to the white house in approximately 15 minutes walks.
This hotel is also very quiet with a friendly staff, they help us a lot to organize our visits
I definitively recommend this hotel to family
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington/Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Dupont Circle
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn