I followed several recommendations on tripadvisor.
We had a 2 bedroom suite, paid $450. At first I thought it was a little expensive, but worked out perfectly with 2 teenage boys. We got in from a red eye flight at about 9 am.
The front desk lady told us to have their complementary breakfast buffet while she checked on the availability of a room. We were able to get checked into our room by 10 am despite check in being at 4 pm. The suite was spacious, 3 tvs, refrigerator, cooking( if you wanted to). The two separate bedrooms made it nice, the boys had their own separate area to relax and unwind. Every morning complementary breakfast included eggs, bacon, etc..
Monday through Wednesday night they serve hospitality hour which turns out to be a full dinner. For a family of four, we saved the cost of breakfast and dinner.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelPower, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington/Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Dupont Circle
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn