“Good lunch!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Brighton, Michigan
“Good lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I typically don't eat at "chain" restaurants when travelling out of town, but I had never eaten at a Roti before (actually before this trip, I never even heard of it before!), and I needed to grab a quick bite before jumping on the Metro. I'm glad I stopped in!

Roti is very much set up like a "Chipotle" or "Qdoba" resturant, except for Mediterranean / middle eastern food; acutally, about the only thing different is the type of food! The "assembly" style and options are surprising similar to the other establishments mentioned.

I ended up with a chicken wrap (other choices were in a pita, or as a platter), loaded with hummus, yogrt cucumber sauce, grilled onions and mushrooms, corn salsa-type toping, and tomatoes. I did not get any other side dish, but did include a fountain drink.

I was pleasantly surprised at the size and quality of the sandwich/wrap. I don't think I woud have been able to finish the meal if I also included one of the sides (such as pita chips). It was very good, satisfying, and I would definitely return. And, considering its location, the price was reasonable.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Matt S

Sondrio, Italia
“Fresh and tasty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I spent a couple of days in D.C. last august. The first time was so good that we decided to go there the day after too. You can choose which kind of base you wish. We always choosed salad. Then you can mix whatever you want: veggies, meat and so on. Finally, you choose the dressing (holy s'hug!) and the sides: amazing falafels and hummus, with a hot pita.
Kevin is great and if is the first time you go there he tells you everything you need to know. I don't know when I'll be back in D.C., but I'll definitely go there again!

• Visited August 2012
New York
“Don't Like It”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Wanted to give this place a try after reading the reviews and glad that found one near by the hotel I stayed. Didn't like it as the whole plate of food was cold. The rice and the chicken which cut in tiny little piece so hard and dry. Won't go back.

Visited August 2012
Kensington, Maryland
“Good, quick and cheap”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I love the choices here-salad or pita, etc.--so that I can have a wider range of choices depending on if it's summer or winter. The eggplant is excellent!

• Visited February 2012
Williamsburg
“Good and Fast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

Excellent food, fast service, near metro stop. What else could you possible want in D.C.? The food was fresh, hot, wholesome and delicious. I would definitely recommend eating at Roti's!

• Visited April 2012