1,996 results
All reviews trader joe's across the street full kitchen living room trader joe s foggy bottom metro white house separate kitchen minute walk dining table whole foods front desk staff pull out couch two queen beds home away from home walking distance lincoln memorial m street
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is our second time staying at this property it’s a great location and spacious with full kitchen sitting area etc . 4days and 3 nights
The staff was great when I needed something like printing boarding passes or extra towels to be sent up but yet when you go up and down pass the front desk they are too busy to say hi or smile at you not so warning maybe it’s just me ....
Well the good news is there is a young gentleman that checked us his name is Daniel C. every time he saw me or my family he was full of smiles and ask how we were doing with hi and bye .
I think the whole staff should be that way including the cafe’ staff .
The pepperoni Pizza (way too greasy I even blotted the pizza with paper towels ) got us sick the first night my husband was up til4:00 am taking tums to pepto overall we will still come back . It doesn’t have to be perfect we had a great time in DC

Trip type: Traveled with family
aharper2500, Guest Relations Manager at Avenue Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello SunaeTampa,

Thank you for your 5 star review! It is nice to hear that you found the staff to be friendly and accommodating and that Daniel C left a lasting impression.

We look forward to inviting you back to Avenue Suites Georgetown in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I stayed for two nights at the avenues suites in DC during our anniversary trip to the US. We couldn’t have been more impressed with our visit to the avenue suites. The service was excellent- a special mention to Will who really made our stay and was super helpful in providing excellent advice on local attractions, restaurant and bar suggestions - he really went above and beyond! Thanks Will!

The suites are huge and have everything you need- the bed was also extremely comfortable. Avenue suites is a fab mix of hotel service with the comfort and space of suite/apartments. The hotel is located in Georgetown and is within easy reach of local attractions- 15 mins cab from Reagan airport (25 by metro). Try out the breakfast naan’s served in the cafe downstairs!

Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank NeilC286

Hello NeilC286,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful 5 star review. It is great to hear that Will was able to make your stay memorable and that you overall enjoyed your experience!

Hopefully we can invite you back to Avenue Suites Georgetown in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely room with amenities in a great location. Felt safe. Will has the most awesome customer service! Grocery store across the street, minimal cable, but sufficient. Bring speaker or cords to connect music or phone to clock radio.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
aharper2500, Guest Relations Manager at Avenue Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello OnAir484581,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very lucky to have Will on our team and I am glad to know he helped to make your stay. Hopefully we can invite you back to Avenue Suites Georgetown in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was perfect for us in so many ways. It ranks high for safe location. Easy to find when driving in from the south. Secure and friendly valet parking. Super friendly and helpful staff. Quickly and easily matched the lowest Internet price. Apartment style room with a separate bedroom and kitchen. Sure the kitchen is basic and dated but who really cooks in a hotel anyway. Trader Joe’s is 100 yards away. Connector Bus ($1 a ride) stops in front. 20 minute walk to White House. 10 minute walk from all that Georgetown has to offer. The back patio is exactly as pictured. Highly recommend this hotel!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello Stasho1,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an incredible review! It is great to hear that you were able to take advantage of our great location and that our staff was friendly and accommodating. We look forward to inviting you back to Avenue Suites Georgetown on your next visit to Washington, D.C.

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

I was very excited to visit DC, yet never thought the hotel would be one of my favorite experiences thanks to Will. Will at the front desk is friendly, sharp and helpful, and provides a level of guest service so excellent that my coworkers and I discussed how we could hire Will during our meeting? We agreed he definitely belongs at Disney or the Ritz ⭐️ This hotel is older, has uncomfortable beds and no room service. I would have given it a 3 rating, however, I gave it 5 stars for Will, the happy hour free wine, and the terrific bartenders.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello Debby2010,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! It is really great to hear that Will went above and beyond to make sure that you had a 5 star experience. We are truly lucky to have him on our team here at Avenue Suites Georgetown. We look forward to inviting you back in the future.