Avenue Suites Georgetown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Melrose Georgetown Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
The River Inn(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
  • Pool
Arc The. Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Room Service
1,657 results
All reviewstrader joe's across the streetfull kitchenliving roomfoggy bottom metrotrader joe swhite houseminute walkseparate kitchendining tablewhole foodspull out couchfront desk stafftwo queen bedshome away from homelocation is greatlincoln memorialwalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I recently spent 5 days in DC with my sister and niece and we stayed at the Avenue Suites, Georgetown. I must say that the hotel was wonderful in every way. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable.The room was large, clean and livable. The location was perfect as we enjoyed Georgetown when we had time off from site seeing. There is a Trader Joe's right across the street which was very convenient for snacks, water, wine or food to cook a meal in the large kitchen in the suite. I would definitely stay in this hotel again and I would recommend it to those visiting D.C.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Rickie214
Diego H, General Manager at Avenue Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear Rickie214,

Thank you for spending 5 days with us while visiting your niece and sister. I am delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay based on our location, cleanliness, price and most importantly our service. On behalf on my team, we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Location is great, walking distance of georgetown and of metro, only 25mins walk to the white house and the mall. Very warm welcome and helpful reception staff. Suite was quite large with a nice big bathroom and an additional sink and vanity unit outside the main bathroom which was great when a group of four were all trying to get ready at the same time. Comfortable beds, aircon effective although a bit noisy.
Adequate bar area with a really nice outside garden area with tables and comfortable couches.
Overall we were very happy with our choice of Avenue Suites

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank hammyhybrid

Dear hammyhybrid,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I am thrilled to learn how much you anjoyed your stay with us. On behalf on my team, we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Wow. It you're looking for somewhere to stay, this is the place. It's in the perfect spot. Seck, OMG!!! He is so Amazing! Seck will go out of his way to make sure that you are taking care of. Everyone that works here goes out there way. To the house keeping lady that cleaned our room (Room #605 from 7/12-7/17,)Thank you, you are the best :)

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Tacy L

Dear loftenfamily,

Thank you so much for your visit and for your review. We are very proud of Seck, he is amazing. I will make certain that he is recognized accordingly. I am delighted to learn how much you and your family enjoyed your stay. On behalf on my team, we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and modern. The hotel staff was TOP NOTCH!!! They did everything possible to make our stay perfect. The hotel is in a great location right in the middle of all the best retail shops and is walking distance from all of the monuments. The only thing that could have made the stay better would be to have a pool at the hotel, however there is a public pool near by.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank casi w
Diego H, General Manager at Avenue Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear casi w,

Thank you for your recent stay and for writing your review. I am delighted to learn that we exceeded your expectations. I do apologize for not having a pool but hope that my team was able to provide you with some alternative pool options in the area. On behalf of everyone at Avenue, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Avenue Suites

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The location of this hotel is very good. The Metro is only a 5 min walk and you can even walk to the White House in less than 30 min. The staff were friendly and the room had a great bed. We didn't use the kitchen as the are so many places to eat in DC. Only thing that bothered us a bit was the airconditioner at night. It's hot in summer so you can't turn it off, but it's very noisy when it turns off and on. We tried running it continuously, but then you had a constant dtream of cold air on the bed. We just crawled under the wonderful duvet. This was only thing that bothered us, so it's still a great place to stay. We would definitely consider it if we ever travel this way again.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anno1982

Dear Anno1982,

Thank you for your recent stay. I am delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us. I do apologize about the AC issues you experienced in your guest room. I have shared your feedback with our maintenance team so they can look into the issue. I do hope that this issue has not marred your overall impression of our hotel. On behalf of everyone at Avenue, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Avenue Suites