Avenue Suites Georgetown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Melrose Georgetown Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
The River Inn(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
  • Pool
Arc The. Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Room Service
1,662 results
All reviewstrader joe's across the streetfull kitchenliving roomfoggy bottom metrotrader joe swhite houseminute walkseparate kitchendining tablewhole foodspull out couchfront desk stafftwo queen bedshome away from homelocation is greatlincoln memorialwalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My daughter and I traveled cross country and did not arrive at the hotel until 11 PM. Got to our room and decided the air conditioning was not working correctly. The staff sent someone up and he couldn't fix it either so they moved us to another room. The room was great with a kitchen and large living area although we didn't spend a lot of time there since there was tons to see. Staff was always pleasant and we loved the location. Spent all day sightseeing and in the evening we could walk to Georgetown for dinner. Trader Joe's across the street was an added plus. Spent 4 nights here and this hotel made the stay very pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Diego H, General Manager at Avenue Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear AZgoofoff,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write about your experience. I apologize that the original room you were assigned had an issue with the AC. I am glad that the team was proactive at finding you a room that was perfect for your. On behalf of my team, we look forward to welcoming you and your daughter back from Arizona.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have stayed at this property over two dozen times and it is consistently great. The rooms are spacious (bedroom, bathroom, living room, and a kitchen.) And, there is a Trader Joes and Whole Foods within walking distance ~ which makes "dining in" a breeze. The location of the hotel is fantastic. If you're a runner or walker access to the river, Rock Creek, and the Mall are a breeze. As some one noted previously the Avenue Suites is very nice are a "home away from home."

Room Tip: Above the 2nd Floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank jdsano

Dear jdsano,

Thank you for your continued patronage and support! I appreciate you taking the time to write about your most recent experience. I am delighted to learn that we continue to consistently provide the amenities and service that you have come to expect from us. On behalf of my team, we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We travelled from New York to Washington and was very glad to be away from the hustle and bustle. Avenue suites provided that chic yet peaceful and relaxing environment that we just needed. As part of our honeymoon celebration, the staff at Avenue Suites gave us a pretty bouquet of flowers and champagne- a very sweet gesture! Rooms are big and comfy and is easily accessible to the sights and nearby shopping! Definitely a great choice!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carelle11

Dear Carelle 11,

Congratulations on your recent wedding! Thank you for spending your Honeymoon with us and for taking the time to write about your experience. I am delighted to learn that we provided you with a relaxing and peaceful environment that exceeded all your expectations. On behalf of my team, we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Avenue Suites Georgetown for 8 days in May 2014. The hotel is located at 2500 Pennsylvania Avenue, about 9 blocks from the White House. It takes about 30 minutes to walk. It is located a five minute walk away from the shopping and restaurant area in Georgetown and a five minute walk from the Metro station.
This is a suite type of hotel room. There was a separate bedroom, living room and kitchen area and one bathroom.
We were very happy with the room and amenities supplied. Even more so, we were very happy with the staff. I don't think I have ever encountered such friendly (genuinely) hotel staff before. They were all extremely helpful to all of our requests and questions.
The hotel doesn't have a real restaurant, but serves some finger foods.
It has a nice bar with an outdoor patio.
I highly recommend this as a family friendly hotel. I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rocks_to_travel

Dear Rocks_to_travel,

Thank you for spending 8 days with us in May! I am so glad that you and your wife had such a wonderful experience at our hotel and in DC. I am also thrilled to know that based on your experience you will not only be staying with us again but will also be recommending us as a family friendly hotel. On behalf of my team, we look forward to welcoming you back from Calgary.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We loved this hotel! Staff was very friendly, they even offered us a complimentary happy hour of wine in the afternoon. Our room was spacious, included a kitchen and living space and was very reasonably priced. Location is great, near the Foggy Bottom station and close to the heart of Georgetown. If we return to DC this is where we will stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca L

Dear Rebecca L,

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to post your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be staying with us again when you return to DC. On behalf of everyone at Avenue, we look forward to welcoming you back from Seattle.