Avenue Suites Georgetown
$191
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

$110
$97
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$134
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$130
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$134
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$138
$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$143
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$143
$167
$158
Priceline
1,686 results
All reviewstrader joe's across the streetfull kitchenliving roomfoggy bottom metrotrader joe swhite houseminute walkseparate kitchendining tablewhole foodspull out couchfront desk stafftwo queen bedshome away from homelocation is greatlincoln memorialm street
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We arrived here very tired for just a quick visit to Washington and the staff were really friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations for good places to eat. Our suite was lovely and the location was very convenient. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Mitchell T, Front Office Manager at Avenue Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Mons944,

While your stay with us was brief, it is wonderful to hear that it was just what you needed after a long trip from Australia. Thank you for taking the time to recommend the Avenue Suites to all of our friends here on TripAdvisor. We very much look forward to your return visit with us.

Thanks again,

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Avenue Suites was perfect for a weekend getaway for our group of friends. The staff was friendly and professional and well, just wonderful! The rooms are very nice and much larger than typical hotel rooms. We had suites in a corner that could be sectioned off from the hallway, allowing us to leave our doors open and go between the rooms. The bar was a great spot for happy hour. The location worked beautifully for all our plans - a short walk to Georgetown in one direction and Metro in the other. Truly a perfect stay. I highly recommend Avenue Suites.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings Eliza02,

On behalf of all of us here at the Avenue Suites, I would like to thank you for your wonderful entry about your recent visit. You are correct that our rooms are much larger than your typical hotel room and feel more like your own apartment while staying in Washington DC. As we discussed, please continue to reach out to me directly for futures stays so I can continue to customize your visits.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just got back from a long weekend stay at Avenue Suites and we could not have made a better choice. Spacious, comfortable accommodations for us (and our bicycles!) with a hip vibe and a great location. All staff were very welcoming especially the dynamic young manager, Mitch Turow, who went out of his way to personalize our stay, from e-mailing us before we even arrived to ask about our room preference to helping us greatly with the logistics on our getaway day. We'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mitchell T, Front Office Manager at Avenue Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

jsl1998,

It was such a pleasure meeting you and your wife last weekend here at the Avenue Suites. We are working hard to personalize as many memorable visits as we can and it is great that yours was such a success. As we discussed, please continue to reach out to me directly for all future visits so I can ensure everything goes perfectly.

I look forward to working with you in the future once again,
phone: 202-464-5609

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I truly can not say enough great things about my recent stay at Avenue Suites in Georgetown. From the moment I spoke to the bellman, the experience was one of the best I have ever encountered! The courtesy, kindness, friendlisness and thoughtfulness of the staff is not to be matched! The ambiance of the bar, dining area, sitting areas was just the right combination of casual, friendly and inviting. The rooms were clean and the open sitting area and full kitchen perfect for anyone with children who may be interested in staying in the Georgetown area-although my companion and I did not have any children and still thought the room was perfect for us.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone interested in a great priced, great stay in D.C.!
M.L.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

MJL08002,

We are elated to read your amazing review about your recent visit to the Avenue Suites here in Washington DC. I have shared your comments with all of our staff who were thrilled to hear that your experiences with them were so positive. I must agree that our bar and restaurant is a great space in the city and perfect for a cocktail or a small meal. Thanks again for your great survey and we look forward to your next visit with us here at the Avenue Suites.

Best wishes,

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just home from a four night stay in these wonderfully comfortable, and surprisingly large, suites. Hotel is perfectly placed for exploring Georgetown and just a few minutes walk from some superb restaurants and shops. We walked miles each day, exploring the sights, and it was great to return 'home' to the suites. Just a few niggles ... our bath plug didn't work so we couldn't soak away our aches and pains, but more dangerous was the faulty toaster that went on fire within a few seconds of being turned on. I reported it at reception and was assured it would be replaced. Next morning, assuming it had been replaced, I tried it again, and up it went again, this time resulting in singed hair and a bad burn to my hand. I reported it again but was too afraid to try again. Even taking this into consideration, I would recommend these suites in a heartbeat, just don't leave the toaster unattended!

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and were allocated one at the back of the hotel. No view to speak of, but no street noise either.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Eskimo0550,

Rest assured that your evil toaster has been retired and a new one has been placed in the guest room. It is great to hear that everything else was so enjoyable here at the Avenue Suites and you took the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor public. I would love to try another room option the next time you are in our area so we can try to get you in a quiet room that has a view. Please reach out to me at the e-mail below so we can discuss it further.

Thanks for the great review,