I Stayed at Holiday Inn Express Bladensburg a couple months ago and overall its not bad. I was comfortable. One problem I guess I can say is I assuming they offered smoking rooms but were they on the same floor? being that I use to smoke I try not to smell it but i can bare it. It just seemed that when you got off the elevator you could smell strongly down the other half of hallway. Staff was friendly and helpful. Monique and another gentleman can't remember his name were great and very professional and those guys were extremely busy. I believe they were affiliated with a hotel behind them so phones were ringing non-stop but they still went over the top when Im sure it was overwhelming. Breakfast wasn't that great at all so i stuck to juice. Free shuttle to Union Station actually was great when i left wish i knew that before arriving, could have avoided a cab ride which are not the greatest thing in DC. If I ever needed to stay again I would just not my first pick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites of Northeast Washington is near many top attractions. Visitors enjoy a full American breakfast buffet included in the rate, on site parking at a reasonable cost. Union Station and Metro are within 2 miles, giving travelers easy access to our hotel. Our complimentary shuttle will take you at pre-set times to Union Station, from there you can see all the major attractions, museums and get to your meeting quickly too. Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)is less than 10 miles away. Visitors can immerse themselves in history while visiting the 19 museums of the Smithsonian Institute or popular, downtown Washington, DC memorials. In addition, our 900 square feet of meeting space and a 24-hour business center can help you host a conference during your stay. Our hotel rooms overlooking DC offer entertainment for the whole family with free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access in every room. Unwind anytime in the 24-hour fitness center, indoor heated pool or whirlpool. For a complimentary hot breakfast and a convenient stay, choose this Washington, DC hotel. The close proximity of our Washington, DC hotel to the US Capitol, local businesses and government offices makes the commute easy for business travelers. You'll find the Washington Times, the FBI and both Georgetown and George Washington universities within just five miles of our hotel in Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington DC-Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Washington Dc-Northeast
- Holiday Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Holiday Inn