“Perfect Celebration Dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Danville, California
“Perfect Celebration Dinner”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

On our last night in DC with our adult children we dined at the sophisticated Atlas Room.
Being from San Francisco we have not been overly impressed with the DC restaurants.
However, all that changed when we dined at this creative venue. A small space packed with exquisite food, yummy cocktails and world class menu choices. Our server Margeaux was
so patient with helping us make choices. My son in law said he had been looking forward to this dinner for months and would not be sharing any items. He loved everything.

• Visited November 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The full package”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I recently visited the Atlas room after hearing many rave reviews. We weren't disappointed. Having been a restaurant goer in DC for many years now, my biggest gripe is that many of the higher end restaurants aren't the full package. Often the food is good but the service is bad, or the decor is hip and the food is mediocre. And they hype often outshines everything. But the Atlas Room is the full package. The wait staff is professional and high end. They know the menu very well and are extremely accommodating. I had the Beef x 2 dish and I was really surprised at how fantastic it was. Based on the description, I was dubious. Also, they import Coca-cola from Mexico, meaning that it is made with real sugar, not corn syrup. If you've ever tasted the difference, then you know how awesome that is. I will definitely be going back!

• Visited November 2012
Vero Beach, Florida
“One of the Best, A Must!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

One of the best restaurants I have found in years!
The menu is fantastic, the food was superb, the service was five star and the wine list was exceptional.
Everything about this place was superb.
They even had a charbonno on the wine list, and it was excellent.
I had the crispy pork rolls, heavenly, the lamb over pasta was amazing!
Nothing about this place was usual and everyithing was excellent.

Do not miss this one!

Visited November 2012
Safety Harbor, Florida
“Excellent Food, Fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We visited my daughter in D.C. to celebrate her birthday. She is a big fan of top 100 restaurants and was eager to add The Atlas Room to her culinary experiences. I must say this was the best of the many top restaurants she has take me to. The food was exquisite. The atmosphere was relaxed, and the friendly staff even made the 5-year-old in our party welcome. The meat eaters in our group were as happy as our one vegetarian diner. I advise anyone to check out their menu online. I hope I get another opportunity to dine here the next time I am in DC.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank rabbithall
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Everything was good”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I went to The Atlas Room for the first time last night. We arrived at Union Station after 8 pm, and the H St. restaurants are convenient from there, so we stopped at Atlas to eat. The small room was packed at 8:30, but we got seats at the bar and ate there. That gave us the opportunity to watch the hard-working bartender mix many of the interesting cocktails on the menu.
The food menu is organized in an unusual, but helpful way, by type of meat, fish or vegetables. Within each category, there is a small, medium and large dish, all different. We had the Field Greens salad, the pork spring rolls, the lamb bolognese and the stuffed red pepper. Everything was very tasty - we weren't disappointed in anything.
The wine I drank, a Sicilian white, was also very crisp and went well with the food.
We will definitely go back to The Atlas Room when we're in that neighborhood again.

• Visited October 2012