“Holy cow! Er, I mean lamb.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Limon
“Holy cow! Er, I mean lamb.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic! I saw the poor review and was a bit skeptical. My family of five went anyway and ordered an array of dishes. They were all exceptional. Nice server, cozy atmosphere, and dee-lish food. I would highly recommend this place. Yum!

• Visited July 2013

“Don't go.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Poor quality mediterranean food. The falafel seemed refried and bad tasting. Hummus was not good either. I love Mediterranean food but if this was my first ever try I would not eat it again. That said the greek salad was alright.

• Visited April 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“So good, went back the next night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Just happened across this place while in Georgetown for work. The lamb gyro was so good that we went back the next day. Service was great and the prices very reasonable....add delicious food to that list and you have a real winner. Highly recommend Casbah!

London, United Kingdom
“Quiet but good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

I went on a Monday night & I was the only eat in client from 7:00-8:00. That said the Dolmades were great and the chicken taheen was great. So great food!

Toronto, Canada
“Wow! A hidden gem.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

We were originally wanting something different from the previous Thai, Mexican and Italian that we had eaten previously and I had spotted a mediterranean restaurant while we were walking to the Potomac River along Wisconsin. My partner wanted pizza so beside this restaurant was a pizza place so we went in. Lo and behold they were jointly owned by the same lovely man so everything was available on one menu. We ended up ordering the pizza (veggie) and the quality was high. The owner came over and spoke with us and I could tell he took pride in his food and restaurant. I mentioned the mediterranean food and ended up ordering a hummous and fresh bread that they made - it was outstanding. I would have liked to have tried the tabboulesh, babaganoush, etc. that was also available but would be leaving the States the next day. /A pasta dish also interested me. The menu was extremely broad including greek/Italian and mediterranean so something for everyone. The restaurant was bright and clean with booths - which we like!

• Visited July 2011