“Square pizza a hit with kids”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #2,159 of 3,300 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Ledo's is a love-hate experience: you love that your kids love it but you yourself could give it a miss and be that much happier. Pizzas are not expensive, square shaped and for their fans the best there is. I find them greasy, sauce too sweet, cheese to fake, and the crust too dry. But try telling that to my son, who has worshipped this place since he was a toddler. The menu offers little else for grownups who would rather not eat fast-ish food. Salads are the usual iceberg, standard flavorless tomato, slice of watery cucumber. Beverages are huge and the alcoholic variety seriously limited. You could be in the middle of anywhere semi-rural USA and get the same stuff. But Ledo's is an institution and I would hate to see it disappear, so we continue to give it occasional business and keep the kids happy.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Come here after flying into DC...place offers a variety of pizza at very good prices. Stop in and enjoy!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I make sure I visit this place every time I am in the area. The food is OUTSTANDING. I have eaten everything from their salads to their specialty pizzas. On this trip I had a lamb Gryo that was one of the best I have ever eaten.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The price was reasonable and the food was quite good.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

it is a simple place with descent pizza, good for a quick bite