“Awesome little place we stumbled upon...”
Review of Paul

Paul
Ranked #3 of 63 Bakeries in Washington DC
Cuisines: French, Cafe, European
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome little place we stumbled upon...”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Honestly as we were walking around we had to use the restroom.

That's when we spotted this place called Paul's.

Personally I don't like to go into an establishment just use it for that "occasion" so my brother decided to get a roast beef sandwich, I ordered a red berry tart, and my mother ordered the 3 layer chocolate mousse cake.

We couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised, to say the very least ,everything was fresh and absolutely delicious as well pleasing to the eye and the pallet!

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Worst coffee in town?”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

An "upmarket" boulangerie and coffee house like Paul should not serve the horrendous Latte (an undrinkable 4$ nightmare) it serves out of that miserable coffee machine behind the register. Invest in a proper espresso machine and a barista people. Seriously.

Visited October 2012
“Best quiche ever!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

The Quiche Lorraine was outstanding - not rubbery & overcooked & nice subtle flavor. Paired beautifully with side salad. Mini pain au chocolat were so flaky and enough chocolate to be satisfying. My son had orange cream pan au chocolat and it was also lovely. I went here twice by myself and came back with family twice.

Beverly Hills, CA
“A Nice Place for Pastry and a Sandwich”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Located in Georgetown, Paul provided a nice respite for a quick lunch. The soup and sandwich that I had was fresh and well prepared. The staff was nice and very patient as I decided on which pastry I wanted to indulge in. All the baked goods looked amazing and are beautifully displayed.

Visited November 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
“Soup and Bread Treasures”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Loved the variety of sandwiches, soups, and quiche offered. Crowded joint on a Saturday afternoon, yet the staff were pleasant. After the wrong quiche was delivered to the table, and a second (correct) quiche was delivered, the server kindly wrapped it for take-out. Patience required during staff training.

Visited November 2012