$145
$107
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$188
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

$119
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$146
$130
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$144
$119
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$215
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$171
$134
Capitol Hill
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

3,220 results
All reviewswhite housegrist millgreat locationmetro stationdirectly across the streetwithin walking distancenational mallfew blocksstreet noiseblue linewould stay here againbreakfast buffetindoor poolrestaurant staffsmithsonian museumssight seeingfront desk staff
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I just finished my second 4 night stay at Hilton Garden Inn DC - one in July and one this week. I travel fairly frequently to DC and this is the best place to stay for a solo business traveler!

The rooms have everything I need to take care of business, including free high speed internet and free printing via a remote link. The staff - every single one of them - are helpful and friendly. Particularly the restaurant folks - they remembered me from my previous stay and knew my preferences for breakfast and room service!

The room I had on the 9th floor was next to the elevator but I didn't hear a thing. I had a "view" of an ugly inner courtyard, but it was quiet and I didn't come for a good view - I wanted to sleep after a long day working.

Check-in was quick and efficient - I was in my room within 5 minutes of walking in the door. Housekeeping was outstanding - I wrote the housekeeper a note about my allergy to feathers and she removed all feather pillows and replaced with hypoallergenic ones. She also brought extra wash cloths and left plenty of the Neutrogena toiletries.

Room service was fast and pick up of tray afterwards was done immediately. The food was great - I had the best turkey burger ever! Breakfast was $2 cheaper if you went before 7 AM - they opened at 6:30 and the selection and quality of food was well worth the $10.

Did I mention the staff? Far and above - the entire crew was wonderful. I even received a call from one of the managers asking me if I was pleased with the services and thanking me for being a return customer. I've already got two more stays booked there in next two months!

Several have mentioned that there weren't any nearby restaurants and that's just not true. Stroll down 15th or 14th Street towards the National Mall and there are restaurants galore! Yes, you have to walk a few blocks, but a taxi is cheap if you don't feel like walking. And the Metro is right there - what more could you want?

You can also get water, sodas and snacks at the CVS two blocks away. The refrigerator and microwave in the room make it easly to stock up. The location is one of the best in DC for business as well as sight-seeing.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Lauri101
Reviewed August 11, 2009

Just stayed 4 days at Garden Inn. Stay was wonderful. Arrived early had a room waiting with a view on the 8th floor. Bed was luxury. Located right accross from Metro. Coudn't have been better. The staff was wonderful without exception, Was very convenient to all the touristy things.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BobCheboyganMI
Reviewed August 11, 2009

I am in DC 5 or 6 times a year for 3 to 5 days at a time. Over the past 7 years I've stayed at many different hotels at varied price points.....everything from The Willard to a Holiday Inn. In all my stays, though, I have never found any hotel that provided me with as nice a stay as this Hilton Garden Inn. There isn't even one little thing to complain about regarding my stay at this hotel Aug. 6 to 10. Everyone was pleasant and eager to please, the hotel was very clean and very well kept, the room was large and everything was in working order and the location is wonderful. On my last trip to DC I stayed at The Willard, where they forgot my wake-up call 2 mornings in a row, the sink broke and it took 2 days to fix, they messed up my reservation and it took over 5 hours to get someone in charge to take responsibility for honoring the written confirmation I had in my hand and they did all this for more than 3 times what I paid this time at the Hilton Garden Inn. In short, forget about the other hotels. When headed to DC don't stay anywhere else but the Hilton Garden inn!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank scohen
Reviewed August 3, 2009

What a great location, exceptionally nice hotel, and most of all -- a GREAT staff! We positively recommend this place. Within walking distance of everything you'll want to see & do in DC, and right across the street from the Metro. You will NOT be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2009

Booked this hotel mainly due to location (ie just a few blocks from the National Mall), near a train station, and because the rate I got on the weekend was seemed really good for downtown DC. The room was a bit small, and the window faced into the center of the building and that are contained several air handling units. Nonetheless, it was worth the money and allowed us to walk to places around town fairly easily. The bell staff were helpful and accommodating, they stored our bags before we able to check in for the day so we could go out for a few hours.

If you can get a good rate, around $100 a night this hotel is well worth it based on its location alone.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple