3,256 results
All reviewswhite housegrist millgreat locationmetro stationdirectly across the streetwithin walking distancenational mallfew blocksstreet noiseblue linewould stay here againbreakfast buffetindoor poolrestaurant stafffront desk staffsmithsonian museumssight seeing
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This is my go to hotel, when stay in D.C. I stayed here in July, and 2 different occasions in November. There is great service from the staff from time I enter the hotel until I leave. The rooms are always clean & comfortable. The restaurant at this hotel, The Grist Mill is wonderful and the food is always great with several wonderful choices. The subway is just across the street, and the White House is just a walk away. What really impressed me is that the staff remembered me. Also I love the selection of lemon or orange flavored water in the lobby. My recent stay was on Thanksgiving and the Thanksgiving dinner was great, along with the price. No complaints here. I'm a Photographer and I cover a few events at the White House, so yes this hotel offers a convenient location & great amenities. I would recommend this Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here in October for 4 nights. The hotel itself is beautiful with very friendly staff. The rooms are newly renovated and are so comfortable we loved spending time in them. The beds are so comfortable!

The location is perfect in DC. Right across from the subway and within walking distance to many great restaurants.

Overall a great stay. Can't wait to come back.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The staff here at this Hilton are top notch. I had great service from the moment I walked in. Breakfast buffet was good with all the American hot breakfast classics. I stored my suitcase all day after checking out to take a trolley tour of the city. Walked a couple blocks to the White House. My only complaint is the bed was hard and not very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stayed here for one night and it was great! Room was clean, comfortable, and spacious for a great price. We were able to walk to all the tourist attractions. The staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint was that parking cost about 1/3 of the cost of the entire room!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Courtney G
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We loved staying so close to the White House and right in the middle of everything. The restaurant was great with anything you could want for breakfast. Staff was very friendly and inviting. Loved the D.C. artwork throughout the hotel and room. Great pool that was not crowded at all. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family