Hilton Garden Inn Washington, DC Downtown
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$226
$167
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$212
$171
$207
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$216
$151
  • Breakfast included
$97
$179
  • Pool
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$191
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$309
$170
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
3,161 results
All reviewswhite housegrist millgreat locationmetro stationdirectly across the streetwithin walking distancefew blocksnational mallstreet noiseblue linewould stay here againbreakfast buffetindoor poolhotel restaurantsmithsonian museumssight seeingfront desk staff
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The key selling point for this hotel is its in the heart of the city. I went here with my parents over the weekend - all of DC can be mostly covered easily from here. That is all that mattered to me. Everything else was good. We had to pay for parking which was expensive and the only negative.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chandrachood
Reviewed May 14, 2013

great for business travel to DC. Very central location, walkable to most DC attractions. Appreciate how clean the rooms are, also the staff was great at answering questions about the area. Staff knew me by name when I stopped at the front desk.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dmiller148
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband and i stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown in DC in April of 2013. This is a great hotel that is strategically located very close to the White House and most of the DC sites. We pretty much walked everywhere. You can be standing in front of the White House in about 15 minutes by foot. Reagan International is only a few miles from this hotel, so the cab ride is quick and inexpensive when you are flying in and out. The breakfast buffet was extremely convenient and a great deal. Loved the made to order omlets. Fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, pastries, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, bagels, coffee, juices, etc. We never had to wait for a table and always left full and ready to face a day of sightseeing.

The rooms were cozy and the beds oh so comfy. I slept like a baby. The furnishings in the room are trendy and look like new. I would suggest that you select a room that does not face 14th Street. It can be quite noisy at night. We could hear sirens and traffic noise. No worries for us because we sleep soundly, but if noise is an issue for you, select an upper floor away from the street. We were traveling with a group of friends and they were equally happy with these accommodations. If I come back to DC, I will definitely book again here. Every afternoon they have a big platter of freshly baked cookies. That was a nice touch. The concierge and front desk staff were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michie1291
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights and took the train from the airport. This hotel was a short walk across the street from the Metro Station and so close to everything. The staff was great and made us feel right at home. I requested a room above floor 9 because I had read about the street noise and the staff was very accommodating. The breakfast and omelet station was delicious! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jazmine E
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Perfect location with walking distance to all sights. Having the White House more or less around the corner felt quite amazing. From arrival to departure great service. Front desk very helpful in all matters, special thanks to Yessenia Ruiz and her colleagues who provided generous assistance, always with a smile. Very comfortable rooms. Breakfast was a perfect start of the day with good variety.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family