Hilton Garden Inn Washington, DC Downtown
$97
$191
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$144
$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$129
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$148
$134
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$143
$151
$110
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$217
$158
Priceline
3,158 results
All reviewswhite housegrist millgreat locationmetro stationdirectly across the streetwithin walking distancefew blocksnational mallstreet noiseblue linewould stay here againbreakfast buffetindoor poolhotel restaurantsmithsonian museumssight seeingfront desk staff
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I went to this hotel just the other month and thought it was pretty neat-o. I thought the service was rather exquisite and it's a nice place to stay if you're visiting Washington D.C. like I was. Of course, it's better to not drive, rather you should just take a Metro, for there isn't enough parking space. We didn't have to worry about that, though; we had no car with us. And before you ask, yes, there was a swimming pool, but it was rather small. The pool rules say the maximum occupancy is 88, but 88 people wouldn't fit in the pool or the room itself. Trust me, if you had more than 10-20 people in the pool...it would be pretty cramped. But other than that, it was fun! I loved it! If you ever wanna go to Washington D.C., stay here! :D

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
HGIDC, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington, DC Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to hear that our service was great. We enjoy all the feedback and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My wife and I spent 4 days in Washington and chose the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown due to its proximity to the Metro which is right across the street and the location which is within easy walking distance of both the Mall and its museums. The price is reasonable considering its great downtown location and we also got the breakfast buffet which I would highly recommend. The staff is very helpful and very professional, the room was very clean with adequate room for us both. Everyone who works there is courteous and helpful. We had a great stay and I would highly recommend this Hilton for a Washington D.C vacation trip.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise from 14th Street.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank William F

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear you had a great trip, and a great stay at our hotel. Thanks again and we hope to see you next time you're in town!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I picked this hotel because of location and it did not dissappoint. Walking distance to the White House, Smithsonian museums and loads of restaurants. This Garden Inn is like most big city hotels. That is, it's a little pricey, the rooms are small and parking is at a premium.

Room Tip: I paid the all-inclusive price for the room, breakfasts (very good) and parking which ended being a bargain.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Gundelsploom

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for the feedback and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

After reviewing many different hotels on TripAdvisor for our trip to Washington, DC...I am happy to say the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown was the perfect choice...better than I had hoped! From the minute I talked with the hotel and made reservations, to the time we checked out, everything was wonderful. We arrived in DC on a Thursday around 12:30pm. The front desk asked if we would care to wait for about fifteen minutes and they would have our room ready. In fifteen minutes, we were ushered into a two-room suite on a higher floor (Room 717). It was very roomy, not to mention very quiet. We booked the Bed/Breakfast for our trip. There was the usual breakfast buffet, as well as a chef who prepared made-to-order breakfast choices, such as omlettes, waffles, eggs prepared any way you wanted . The wait personnel was very attentive. The hotel has an Ambassador named Karima who was very helpful in her suggestions on what to see. She was very entertaining in her presentation! The McPhearson Metro station is literally across the street from the hotel. We parked the car on a Thursday and didn't take it out until we left the following Monday. Using the Metro was very easy. I had ordered two SmartTrip cards before we left home. The front desk personnel was extrememly helpful in answering any of our questions. They gave us spot on directions for getting us to where we wanted to be. In my opinion, the location of the Hilton Garden Inn cannot be beat. It is within walking distance of some great restaurants. The staff is welcoming and extremely helpful. We plan on a return trip to DC. Of course, we wil be staying here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quiet. Room 717 was in an alcove..view of alley, if a view is important to you, ask for room facing the street
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Penelope1975

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear you had a good trip and that you found our location ideal. I will pass on your kind words about our service to the staff. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed here for three days from 13 th September 2012 because I had stayed here the years before for work. The location is excellent being so close to white house and short walk to the mall this time I stayed with my wife and 2 children. We shared a room with two doubles which was quite live able for 3 days. The room had a fridge and microwave which we used a few times. We got the breakfast included and it was great. Hot food buffet and cereal and fruit. It was a great way to start the day. We requested a quiet room away from the road and it was very quiet. The kids enjoyed swimming in the small pool which was a surprise as I didn't expect a hotel of this size to have a pool. The hotel has four lifts which we never seemed to wait to long for. I also used the business centre to print off my boarding passes. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling on business or with a family as it is well located, near a metro station and has good facilities. I have stayed here twice and not been disappointed.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank acodling

Thank you for the review. I'm glad the hotel worked for both a business trip and a trip with your family. It's also good to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and location. Thank you again for the review. We hope to see you next time you're in DC.