The house keeping staff were very friendly, professional and easy to be around. The front desk staff were amazing and threw in a personal touch that I continue to brag about to my wife and friends. However, the rest of the staff were less friendly/helpful and the concierge was apathetic at best. I asked him a few questions and had to clarify he heard me the first time as he barely responded. It felt like I was interrupting his goal of doing nothing for his entire shift. I had to contact security due to some very odd and uncomfortable phone calls early in the morning on the first two days and that was a horrible experience. The woman in security was actually more offensive, rude and anger provoking than the person making the unwelcomed calls in the morning. Having a call-girl call your room at 5am saying "I'm here as you requested" is annoying enough, but having security treat you in a manner that indicates you are the problem and did something wrong is much more offensive. I won't be staying here again, just based on the propositions by the prostitute and the attitude of security and concierge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you arrive at Washington Marriott Wardman Park, you'll find a charming neighborhood filled with amazing restaurants and quaint shops. Just a few steps away from our hotel in Washington, D.C., you'll discover the funky stores and ethnic cuisine of Adams Morgan or the exciting night life of Dupont Circle. Venture into the hotel's natural surroundings to enjoy a quiet hike or invigorating run through Rock Creek Park. With a Metro stop just outside the doors and area airports close by, it's a premier city destination just two Metro stops from everything DC has to offer. We believe that brilliant meetings begin with brilliant space and offer an astounding 195,000 square feet of versatile space that can be customized for groups of all sizes. It's an unmatched place to meet where accommodating venues and equally helpful planners can bring any groups unique ideas to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Washington Marriott Wardman Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott