Washington Marriott Wardman Park
$370
$351
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$409
  • Room Service
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$363
$287
  • Breakfast included
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$188
$293
$280
$238
$225
  • Pool
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
$368
$359
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$404
$369
$463
$399
  • Pool
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$388
$287
Orbitz.com
2,749 results
All reviewsharry's pubstone's throw restaurantmetro stophuge hotelconvention hotelstayed at the marriottnational cathedralthe concierge loungelarge conferencetypical marriottadams morganconnecticut aveconference facilitiesself parkingattended a conferenceoutdoor poolnice neighborhood
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Stayed one night here at this very impressive looking hotel from outside. Aside from being
extremely large and confusing hotel, it was shared with a mass of humanity for some
business weekend. For $300 plus a night, our room was tired. Bathroom was small with
no exhaust fan when showering. Poor drainage and beds were not up to Marriott standards.
Very disappointing for a Marriott property. If your not with large business group...stay somewhere
else.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Jim R, Resident Manager at Washington Marriott Wardman Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear brooklyn48,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your most recent stay at the Washington, DC Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. Our goal at Wardman Park is to exceed all of our customer's expectations and I am sorry that your stay was less than perfect. We are the largest convention hotel in Washington, DC and I do apologize that we did not to a better job personalizing your stay. I am also sorry to read about the cleanliness issues in your guest room. I have shared your review with the appropriate departments and will be sure to personally address your concerns with the leadership in the housekeeping areas.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Enjoyed a quick overnight at the Marriott Wardman Park back in September. This was not the first time we've stayed here. Overall stay was fine as usual. The hotel is HUGE, the rooms are not but they are suitable for the area. The corridors are starting to stThe pub in the hotel is very nice and the service was wonderful. Our only complaint was the large (100+) group of young students who were running through the lobby area at 11pm. My guess is the hotel thought it best to have them running around the lobby versus room corridors but it was still a bit dysfunctional.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The Hotel is located in a very nice neighborhood near the National Zoo and next the Metro. The hotel itself is nice, but overwhelmingly large. My room was comfortable and quiet with a nice view of the city. My sense is that this hotel is largely for conference attendees in that you have everything you need under one roof…..restaurants, gym etc. You could conceivably stay for days and not need to leave the premises. For the individual traveler it's a bit huge. But still a nice place.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Just got back from a conference and was not very impressed. I have stayed at many Marriots, but this has to be the most uncomfortable nights sleep ever at a Marriot! The beds were hard as a rock! The pillows were high and hard. When I woke up I had a neck ache. My co- worker had the same problem. Needless to say I was very disappointed. The worst part was it was 300 a night for a terrible stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear tlccorkmaster,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Washington, DC Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. Our goal at Wardman Park is to exceed all of our customer's expectations and I am sorry that your stay was less than perfect. I am sorry to read that you did not get a good night rest due to the quality of the bed in the room you occupied. If possible could you contact me at 202.328.2000 to discuss your stay in further detail.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed here for one night and that was more than enough. The bathtub had multiple stray hairs all over it, including a particularly nasty-looking one on the soap dish. The shower curtain was torn in several places, and the hair dryer looked like it hadn't been cleaned *ever*. There was a problem with the door to the room shutting all the way, and in the morning there was a lot of noise in the alley over which my room's windows faced. The walls were also very thin so I could hear conversations in the hall.

On the positive side (for me, because I had a lot of luggage), I was able to park in the parking garage near my hotel room so I was close to my car. The garage was literally on the other side of the hall outside my room. Had there been a door to the garage directly in front of my room, I would have been 10 feet from my car. The reason that this was possible was because I was given a room in the hotel's "Park Tower", and those rooms are underground (the hotel was built on a hill so one side is underground and the other side overlooks an alley).

However, if you are not driving and you don't need to park (or if you don't care about being near your car), I would absolutely avoid the "Park Tower" wing of the hotel. I can't help but think the term "Park Tower" itself is a cruel joke on the hotel's guests, who think they will be sleeping in a room on a high floor overlooking a tranquil garden, when in actuality they will be sleeping in an underground room attached to a parking garage on one side and overlooking a noisy alley on the other.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sarah7038,
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your most recent stay at the Washington, DC Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. Our goal at Wardman Park is to exceed all of our customer's expectations and I am sorry that your stay was less than perfect. Given the number of your concerns I would like to discuss these matters directly. If you are willing to do so and have the time, your additional feedback will be extremely valuable in providing our future guests a problem free stay. I can be reached at 202.328.2000.