We stayed in the Wardman in the Old Towers for the second time during the Cherry Blossom Festival. It’s a wonderful location with the Woodley Park Metro literally a 3 min walk from the Wardman Towers. We were two couples traveling together, instead of putting us on the 4th and 7th floors they offered us a suite to share on the 8th. It was a wonderful two-bedroom, two-bath suite with a kitchen, dinning room and living room. We wanted to move in and never leave. Room was aged but it is full of character and history. You cannot get a better location with the Open City restaurant one block down from the hotel - greatest breakfast and Murphy's Pub on the same block for dinner. Lots of places to eat, and a convenient CVS right there beside the Metro stop. We printed our boarding passes in the lobby, nice and convenience as we left. Our friend used their Marriott Reward points for all three nights and we got a fantastic Easter Week-end rate of $119 per night. We will be back again with such a positive experience. Yes, there should be free WiFi in the room, however with today's Smartphones with email and Internet its not so important anymore, our trip was vacation not business. Loved the Bath and Body Works products in the bathroom. I could sit up in my bed and see the Washington Monument and the Dome of the Capital; our friend’s bedroom window faced the National Cathedral. The grounds where covered with tulips – so lovely. We have only positive things to say about our second stay at the Wardman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you arrive at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park, you'll find a charming neighborhood in the heart of Washington, DC filled with amazing restaurants and quaint shops. Just a few steps away, you'll discover the funky stores and ethnic cuisine of Adams Morgan or the exciting night life of Dupont Circle. Head north to hear the sounds of animals coming from the National Zoo. Or venture into the hotel's natural surroundings to enjoy a quiet hike or invigorating run through Rock Creek Park. With a Metro stop just outside the doors and area airports close by, it's a premier city destination just two Metro stops from everything DC has to offer. We believe that brilliant meetings begin with brilliant space and offer an astounding 195,000 square feet of versatile space that can be customized for groups of all sizes. It's an unmatched place to meet where accommodating venues and equally helpful planners can bring any groups unique ideas to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Washington Marriott Wardman Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott