“Pizza and wings”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am what some people would call, a 'pizza snob'. What can I say, I know what I like. The pizza is alright, not my favorite. The wings however, are great.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Really enjoyed the pizza here. Good food that's inexpensive, and you could really tell the ingredients were high quality.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Had excellent pizza by the slice and most delicious home made sodas (like cream soda). Located conveniently behind capitol hill (short walk) so didn't have to go Union Station to find something to eat. Not too pricey either. Filling with 2 slices for sure. Had plenty of seating upstairs.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Love, love We, The Pizza! We've tried several of their pies and our favorites are the White Pizza and the Buffalo Chicken Pizza. All the ingredients are fresh and the dough is hand tossed. Also, I cannot say enough good things about the service, especially Jaime...he's awesome! Thanks, Spike for finally giving DC an awesome pizza place!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I had heard a lot about this place, so I made a point to stop after visiting our reps on the Hill. I have to say, I was a bit dissappointed. While the flavor combinations were inventive, the pizza itself was mediorce. Granted, we stopped in for a late lunch, so I suspect pies fresh out of the oven instead of reheated are better. Did enjoy the Buffalo Cheese and Canjun Chicken/Andouille Sausage options and would give it another try. I returned another time to eat next door at the Good Stuff Eatery, which I thought was better.