I love the Eastern Market and have to admit that I do not go often enough. A list of what I love:
1. Samples of fruit, all so tasty and enticing!
2. Walnut brownies from the bakery inside the market
3. Random jewelry and decor finds
4. Scarf galore
5. Bargaining for lower price-though really not that much lower
6. Jostling for a place in line at Market Lunch
All in all, it's a beautiful way to while away a nice sunny morning/afternoon.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.