“Not always consistent”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #461 of 3,342 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I say not always consistent based on the fact I would eat there at least once a week, more like twice to sometimes three times. I would generally order the same thing, and 50% of the time the order would get messed up, from the bread to the cheese to the meat, you name it. It was close and fast and those were important factors to me. The line can get very long very fast in this location, so get there early.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Graet place to hit up for lunch for a "little" change. It's a sandwich shop, nothing special but better than the typical subway. Fast service. Can be crwded at lunch, but that is the norm for the options in DC. Good place to get out of the office.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Do it! I got a Sicilian and it was delicious. Perfect mix of meat and meatballs. My wife was pleased with her choice as well. Definitely good for a quick bite as you're out and about

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We kept seeing these all over the city so we finally gave it a try one day for lunch! They have great toasted sandwich's. We ate at this chain a couple of times on vacation!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

This is a step up from Subway sandwiches. Several around the DC area. Very good sandwiches.