“Fantastic!”

Bike the Big Capital
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike the Big Capital offers outstanding professional bike excursions. Far more than a standard DC tour, our expert guides take you safely beyond the Mall to see the most fascinating neighborhoods "off the beaten path."
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was a great ride through the city and seeing sites and natural beauty here in our nation's capital. Phil was a great tour guide and did everything he could to help us enjoy the day. Wonderful history lessons, inspiring vignettes, and mostly just taking in the city in a way I never knew was possible. This will be my go-to plan when I have people come visit me. So glad I found this group!

2  Thank conthoms

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I surprised my husband with a gift of a "Bike the Big Capital" evening bike tour. He was a bit skeptical about how interesting it would be since we have lived in this area for many many years. Wow - was he surprised. The combination of the active biking, the knowledgeable guide, the distance and variety of spots covered on the tour, and being out in the city on a beautiful evening was great! He's still raving about it weeks later. This kind of tour was a fun date but could also be enjoyed solo, by friends, or by a family with teens. Great fun!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Bikes are defiantly one of the best ways to view this big city. Phil our guide was very knowledgable about the city and its history. There are lots of great bike paths around the city. We commenced our tout at Arlington riding past the airport and the Pentagon. Lunch stop at SUNdeVICH was awesome. Just what we needed. If your going to DC, do the bike thing.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Bike The Big Capital was the highlight of my DC visit. It was the perfect length and distance to get a nice historical and cultural perspective of the city. And a view that you could never get from a tour bus. I especially enjoyed the secret nooks and crannies our guide led us to (our off-the-beaten-path dinner spot was awesome too). Bike The Big Capital is a real street level feel, touch and taste of the best Washington DC has to offer.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

6 hours, flew by. It was really a lot of fun, and Phil {the guide} really knew alot and was able to answer so many questions.
I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to have fun and learn a bunch about Washington's history and culture.