I was only at the Fairmont D.C. for a night, but it was a great experience. The hotel's location left me within close proximity to Georgetown, but also close enough to all the sights and transportation (a quick walk to DuPont Circle and all of the embassies). The gardens are lovely, and the perfect escape from the city. An in-room balcony was the cherry on top - loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is pleased to announce that all of our guestrooms are newly renovated as of June 01, 2016. The newly renovated guestrooms, suites and Fairmont Gold experience transform the hotel into the premier luxury destination in the nation's capital by adding contemporary and innovative features important to today's travelers, such as multiple outlets and a multi-functional table with a chaise. We are currently enhancing our public spaces with a redesign of the courtyard and lobby. During this time, we will install temporary walls around the lounge and lobby staircase where an exhibit of "American Icons" will be displayed. We have partnered with the Georgetown gallery, Artist's Proof, to showcase historic and current American celebrities and personalities. We are working to ensure the guest experience is not impacted during your stay and look forward to welcoming you to the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Fairmont Washington Dc
- Fairmont Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Fairmont