I get the pleasure of staying at this hotel every year at the same week for the same meeting. And it never let's me down. The staff are lovely people who go out of their way to make their guests comfortable. This year my husband forgot his cufflinks and the concierge lent him his. Serious, his! Off of his shirt! I wish I recalled the persons name but he was so nice and trusting of us to bring them back to him. We love this hotel for so many reasons but I have decided the staff is the main reason. They see me running and then check on me after and also ask when I try to skip my run! The only reason I gave the value 4 stars is because they usually have a great gym which is why we love this hotel. But this year the gym is under construction and we were not aware of this. The pathetic gym they made is stuffy and awful with crap equipment compared to what we have come to expect at this usually awesome gym at this hotel. So if you like their gym call ahead to ask if the repairs are done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is pleased to announce that all of our guestrooms are newly renovated as of June 01, 2016. The newly renovated guestrooms, suites and Fairmont Gold experience transform the hotel into the premier luxury destination in the nation's capital by adding contemporary and innovative features important to today's travelers, such as multiple outlets and a multi-functional table with a chaise. We are currently enhancing our public spaces with a redesign of the courtyard and lobby. During this time, we will install temporary walls around the lounge and lobby staircase where an exhibit of "American Icons" will be displayed. We have partnered with the Georgetown gallery, Artist's Proof, to showcase historic and current American celebrities and personalities. We are working to ensure the guest experience is not impacted during your stay and look forward to welcoming you to the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Fairmont Washington Dc
- Fairmont Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Fairmont