We stayed here while attending a conference and gala across the street at the Hilton.
This hotel has got lots of character, a great restaurant, and is centrally located near a lot of other restaurants and stores nearby. Best of all, it was also a good deal cheaper than its neighboring hotels. Our room was about twice as large as most other standard sized rooms I've stayed in as it had a whole extra sitting room! (My guess is that it's because it is such an old building they would not have had any other use for that space?). I particularly liked that they had real and elegant furniture rather than the standard hotel motif in the room.
The only negative is that parking was so expensive... but this may be par for the course in DC.
Altogther, go and enjoy yourselves!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc