This is a very bad hotel. The rooms are musty, dark, and damp. The beds are lumpy and old. I ordered room service one night and they forgot about the order. After calling a second time, an hour later, they brought it up and still charged me for it. I used a computer at the "business center" (which is comprised of a table in a hallway) to print boarding passes. It took my money but failed to print the boarding passes. When we asked the staff about it, they said that it had done that to several other guests. If they knew about the printer problem already, why did they let me use a broken machine? They suggested that we go across the street to the Hilton and use their business center. We did and I was green with hotel envy. To top it off, when we went to check out, the desk clerk could not print out the final bill. I had it faxed a couple of days later. The pictures on the internet flatter the place. The hotel is too expensive at any price. If you want to stay in central Washington, D.C., spend the extra money for a name brand hotel. I guarantee you will be a lot happier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc