The Churchill is a lovely boutique hotel in charming Dupont Circle. Rooms are very nice and the only thing holding this back from a 5 rating were the construction in the front of the hotel which made arriving by car very difficult. Retrieving your car was also slow and backing out of the property was a bit dangerous. We had room 714 and while charming and perfectly sized, the bathroom was really tiny. We also had room 716 which had an ideal size bathroom. Room service was perfect. The Churchill is worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc