The Churchill Hotel is located north of Dupont Circle and is a hefty walk down hill to the Metro, though there is a bus stop right in front of the hotel that will also take you there.
It's clean. The staff is very nice and helpful.
Valet parking is expensive but probably on par with the rest of the city at $40 per day.
I would have given it an "Excellent" if it had been located closer into the center of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelPower, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc