My day of arrival was very pleasant. My room was ready as requested, since my arrival was earlier than check in. Steven, at the front desk made my trip memorable. He knew my name each time I interacted with him. Hat's off to him. Great place if you are a runner since there is a slight hill going back to the hotel. Running downtown was way to easy, getting back was another story. No pool, weight room adequate. The days I stayed were sunny and 63F or 18C. Great running weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc